Instructions For Air Consignment
1. The shipper shall fill in the domestic cargo consignment form and handle the consignment formalities with the freight department or its agent with his resident identity card or other valid identity documents. If the freight department or its agent requires the shipper to issue a letter of introduction or other valid certificates, the shipper shall also provide them.
2. When consigning fresh and perishable goods, living animals, emergency goods and goods with time limit requirements, the shipper shall book the flight, date and tonnage with the freight department in advance, and handle the consignment procedures according to the agreed time and place.
3. The consignor shall attach valid certification documents to consign the goods that are restricted by the government and need to go through the formalities of public security, quarantine and other relevant government departments.
4. The shipper shall be responsible for the authenticity and accuracy of the contents of the completed consignment note and the information and documents provided.
5. If the shipper consigns goods with different transportation conditions or cannot be transported together due to the nature of the goods, it shall fill in the consignment of goods separately.
1. The shipper shall fill in the international consignment of goods and provide information and documents related to transportation.
2. The shipper shall be responsible for the authenticity and accuracy of the contents of the completed consignment note and the information and documents provided.
3. The goods consigned by the shipper must comply with the laws, decrees and regulations of the countries of origin, transit and destination as well as all transportation regulations of the relevant airlines.
4. Before consigning the goods, the shipper must complete the customs and health quarantine procedures at the place of origin.
5. When consigning fresh and perishable goods, living animals, valuables, dangerous goods, time limit requirements and large quantities of goods, the shipper shall book the flight, date and tonnage with the freight department in advance, and handle the consignment formalities at the airport collection department at the agreed time.
1. Passengers must check their baggage with valid tickets. The carrier shall indicate the number and weight of checked baggage on the passenger ticket and baggage ticket.
2. The carrier shall generally collect the baggage when handling the check-in procedures on the day of departure; If group passengers have too much baggage or need to check it in advance for other reasons, they can agree with the passengers to check it in time and place.
3. The carrier shall attach a baggage tag to each piece of baggage checked by passengers and hand the identification sheet to passengers. The self-care baggage agreed by the carrier shall be combined with the checked baggage and then handed over to the passenger to take care of himself in the cabin, and the self-care baggage tag shall be attached to the baggage.
4. Items that are not baggage should be checked as goods, not as baggage.
5. International air transport data: customs declaration form, customs declaration power of attorney, packing list, invoice, and relevant licenses.